The Bournemouth Business Awards focus on the quality and range of local businesses giving them a chance to gain recognition and promote themselves.
The awards are not an excuse for a party. The focus is on the entries and not the event. It’s a chance for local businesses to network while the awards presentation will also be live-streamed to reach the maximum number of people.
Tuesday, 25th January 2022 will see the official launch of the awards and entries open. Entry is free and businesses can enter as many categories as they wish. People can also nominate businesses they believe deserve an award. Please read the entry guidelines before entering or nominating.
To enter the awards, simply visit the Bournemouth Business Awards website.
- Best Place to Work
- Best Use of Innovation
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Café, Pub, Hospitality Business of The Year
- Green/Eco-Business of the Year
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Independent Business of the Year
- Local Artisans and Produce
- New Business of the Year
- Outstanding Community Support
- Professional Services Business
- Retail Business of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur/Rising Star
- The Dorset Mind award for businesses that show an ongoing awareness and commitment to improving mental health in the workplace.
- Overall Business of the Year
BCTC recognise the value these awards bring to the local area, and have decided to partner the awards. Our very own Jacqui Rock and Yvonne Phillips attended Bournemouth University and met Nigel Reeve from Marketing West Ltd to celebrate the launch of the awards.