As spring and summer approach, it is important we are fully prepared and ready to both welcome back visitors and keep residents safe when government guidance changes.
A resort management taskforce will make sure Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole are fully prepared and ready to both welcome back visitors and keep residents safe when government guidance changes.
With a focus on the town centres, open spaces, seafront and beaches, the summer ready taskforce will put in place and manage:
- extra civil enforcement officers to issue penalty charge notices for those parking illegally
- additional tow away operations to deal with irresponsible parking
- expansion of the ranger team with more staff in place across the season to welcome back visitors, keep our beaches clean and safe, and provide a greater security presence
- enhanced security teams to patrol key town centre locations, car parks, beaches and open spaces
- extra waste bins in heavy footfall areas, and
- additional waste collection services along the seafront.