Saffery Champness Chartered Accountants have come on board as a sponsor of the ‘Independent Business of the Year’ Award in the inaugural Poole Business Awards.
Partner Hannah Mazrae said, “We are delighted to support these Awards which recognise excellence in our communities across Poole. Poole is home to a number of thriving businesses across all sectors of varying size and the award categories cater for everyone.
“The last 18 months has been a challenge, no matter the sector. I have no doubt that independent businesses found the last 18 months harder than most and we look forward to supporting those businesses in the future.
Our team at Saffery Champness supports a significant portfolio of clients within the local market, acting for small entrepreneurial businesses to large corporate entities. We are extremely proud to work alongside our clients assisting them to develop a range of strategies and solutions to aid success.”
Entry to the Awards is via the web site poolebusinessawards.co.uk and entries close on 4th October.
The 15 categories are:
- Start-Up Business of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Service Provider of the Year
- Best Place to Work
- Independent Business of the Year
- Digital Innovation Award
- Retail Business of the Year
- Best Customer/Client Service
- Health, Beauty, Fitness Award
- Green/Eco Business of the Year
- Hospitality Business of the Year
- Tourism Business of the Year
- Artisan/Local Produce Provider of the Year
- The Dorset Mind Excellence in the Community Award
- Overall Business of the Year