Christchurch Chamber’s final free course until the New Year is about how you can use Skills Support for the Workforce with fully funded training for apprentices on the morning of Tuesday, 16th November.
This will be held at Captain’s Club Hotel at Wick Ferry, Christchurch, and will be free of charge, including refreshments, to you or any of your staff who you would like to attend.
The course is called Apprenticeships – Benefits to the Employer and Recruitment Solutions – Fully Funded Training to Support Your Business
– Skills Support for the Workforce on Tuesday 16th November from 0930 to 1230
Investing in individuals and teams has never been more important. Providing training which supports your Learning and Development strategy, can show a true investment. Locomotivation can assist with Fully Funded training, Employer Incentive Grants of up to £3,000 and more, through Apprenticeships and the Skills Support for the Workforce programme. This course discusses the training opportunities and support that is available for employers and employees. The course will include:
- Apprenticeships – benefits to the employer; Recruitment solutions, Incentive Grants
- Fully Funded training available through the Skills Support for the Workforce
- Accredited qualifications in Hospitality, Leisure, Retail, Business Admin, Team Leading, and more.
- Bespoke skills training designed to meet specific needs
- Redundancy support – employability packages for people ‘at risk of redundancy’ or have been made redundant within the last 3 months.
This course will be provided by Locomotivation, the dynamic and forward-thinking local training company with the industry experience to help businesses achieve their staff development needs. They are experts at slicing through the red tape with their clear and practical approach to staff development. All their staff are professionally qualified to deliver National Occupational Standards and are accredited by the key professional bodies and have just received their fourth Grade 2 Good Ofsted report in a row plus have held the Matrix Accreditation since 2011.
If you are interested in attending or sending some of your staff along, then please email Sue at email@example.com as soon as possible. There is a maximum of 12 attendees and is very much first-come-first-served!