BCP Council, Dorset Engineering, and Manufacturing Cluster & Bournemouth University working in partnership to support Dorset based business.
• Does your organisation need talent?
• Do you have a steady stream of talented Bournemouth University students applying to your organisation?
• Do you know what Bournemouth University can offer your business?
• Have your engaged with Bournemouth University in the last 12 months?
Find out how to support BU students, join the Council and University on Tuesday 8th June 4.00 -5:00 pm. The event will be on line and using MS Teams.
Why should people give time to attend this event?
This is a short online overview of some of the areas Bournemouth University can help organisations looking for talent. If you feel that your organisation is going to grow or need new staff in the next 0-3 years this is for you.
Speakers will cover 2 main areas:
• Undergraduate placements and graduate recruitment from degree/masters students in the Faculty of Technology covering Design & Engineering, Computing & Informatics, Creative Technology, Life and Environment Sciences, and Psychology.
• The Graduate Employment Officer on how to access BU’s 19,000 strong student community for organisations who may wish to offer full-time, temporary, remote, or part time work via BU’s free jobs platform.
This event is being organised in partnership with BCP Council Economic development team. Therefore businesses will need a physical presence within Dorset (or just over the border). We want to keep talent local.
To register your place please email Duncan.email@example.com.