The government has announced a four week pause at Step 3 in the roadmap out of lockdown. You should continue to follow the national guidance on what you can and cannot do. It is expected that England will move to Step 4 on 19 July, though the data will be reviewed after two weeks in case the risks have reduced.
As a reminder, key rules for Step 3 include:
- You can socialise indoors in a group of up to six people or two households, including for overnight stays
- Up to 30 people can meet outside
- Pubs, theatres and other venues can open indoors
- Hotels, hostels and B&Bs can open for people on holiday
- You should work from home if you can.