I'm pleased to announce that The Inspiration Agency's new website has just launched!
The launch coincides with the release of an article detailing the '15 things people hate about your website', here's a sample selection
- Pop-up Ads - seriously annoying interrupting gimmick
- Automatic multimedia content - Shhhh! I wasn't supposed to be on this site at work!
- Disorientating Animations - I'm sure they look cool, but after 3 seconds I'm clicking my back button
- Generic Stock Imagery - ah look at these lovely generic people who work at/are clients of the company….not!
- Contact Form in Lieu of Contact Information - why don't you want to reveal your email or tel no? suspicious…
- Unintelligible About Page - using business babble is not helpful, just use normal words to explain who you are and what you do
- SEO-driven copy - everyone wants to be found in search engines, but it must not be at the expense of your website copy making sense!
Have a look and let me know what you think and whether I've managed to avoid the things you hate!
Get in touch if you'd like help ensuring your website is not putting visitors off - we offer completely FREE NO OBLIGATION assessments
Source: HobSpot Blog