The Westbourne Traders Association has been established for many years and is made up of local traders and business owners in Westbourne. Supported by the Bournemouth Chamber of Trade & Commerce the group regularly meets to discuss and deal with relevant issues faced by business owners and customers using their services. Each year a map & business directory for the area is produced for residents and tourists visiting the area.
To find out more visit their website http://www.discoverwestbourne.co.uk/index.php
Two sets of benefits...one membership fee
Join Bournemouth Chamber and Westbourne Traders Association with £35 of your memerbship reserved for use purely by Westbourne Traders Association - clikc the brochure front below for more details
BID Promoting Boscombe, Southbourne and Westbourne
As the consultations developed the importance of attracting local people, as well as visitors, to the coastal districts became very clear. The baseline budget for the BID anticipates spending £859,000 on raising the profile of the trading districts within the BID area over the next five years.
During its first year the BID will:
- Help you to develop your own local district brand identities
- Produce a new coastal districts leaflet to feature the different attractions of Westbourne, Southbourne and Boscombe as well as the East and West Cliff areas.
- Introduce new maps and signs in the coastal districts linking the sea front and retail areas, giving people a true feeling of being welcome.
- Provide funding for specific local marketing activity undertaken in conjunction with the trade associations in Southbourne, Westbourne and Boscombe, to attract more residents and visitors.
- Explore new transport led initiatives
- Work with businesses to increase the spend from visiting language students
As an integral part of the “Autumn Glow” 2012 campaign we will be promoting Boscombe, Westbourne and Southbourne not only to visitors, but also to local people as great places to visit, shop, eat and drink