Arts in Bournemouth is a specialist network of the Bournemouth Chamber of Commerce. We have an ever expanding membership of Bournemouth based artists and fully encourage BCTC membership for professional support and a wide range of benefits at a very reasonable yearly rate!
We are a group of professional artists who can offer you a wide range of elite and exclusive art for various environments. As a professional art team we can open up new and exciting avenues to connect your business dreams into reality. We are a dedicated team and our goal is to do our best to promote you. For example to highlight your products, make a presentation extra special; add flair to a social event or a grand opening, to name a few. We work together collectively as a team or you can pick and choose the artist(s) you wish to use. We offer art on a wide range of media to choose from.
We are eager to become an energetic active segment of our community. We will be showing our work in various ways and holding special events regularly. Recently we held an art exhibit at the Bournemouth Chamber’s Jubilee event at Talbot Heath School for Girls.
We also are an ongoing demonstrating team at the World of Water in Romsey. Each one of you is unique and individual and we can create a one off spectacular promotion for your business. Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you. Success in business...There's an ART to it!
BCTC “Arts in Business Specialist Network” Road Map 2012
• To create a Team of artists who are BCTC members and together work toward the goals of the road map. There is no limit to the numbers on our team at present. We will actively seek out Bournemouth based artists and invite them to join the BCTC to help us grow.
• To re-launch Arts in Bournemouth using a new road map, a new mission statement, a new logo and new banner artwork. We will update the BCTC website with fresh information and keep it updated as our team of artists grows.
• Explore integrating with Bournemouth business’s to help them improve their profile using our artwork and ideas by meeting with them and working up proposals.
• To promote AiB we are looking for ways to exhibit and demonstrate our work within the community and at the same time network with business’s for mutual benefit.
• Explore creating an artistic base Hub located possibly in the Bournemouth town centre. Other satellite hubs could also be formed in suitable areas of Bournemouth. Possible backing from the Bournemouth Borough Council may be considered.
• To have AiB artists’ work featured on regular and changing basis of exhibitions and displays in areas to be explored by the AiB team within the community. This includes exploring working with BAHA and the BCTC.
• Exploring collaborating with the BCTC network groups to hold events.
• Nominating AiB representative(s) to attend BCTC monthly ‘Local Government Affairs’ meetings and report back to the AiB team.
• To approach Bournemouth Universities (BU and AUCB) for potential mutual support.
• Establishing a data base on a website for all local artists and art related events. Producing articles and pictures where needed for publicity or print when needed.